Welcome Back !To keep connected with uslogin with your personal info
Home Health Mother Care Zita West's Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception
Enjoying reading this book?
Zita West's Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception
by Zita West
4.5 out of 5
Author Zita West
SynopsisEmbarking on IVF - or any assisted fertility treatment - can be a very demanding and stressful experience, but the right physical, nutritional and emotional support can lessen these stresses and strains and increase your chances of success.
In Zita West's Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception leading fertility and pregnancy expert, Zita West, offers an in-depth explanation of all aspects of fertility and, uniquely, addresses the issues involved in using assisted conception. In her clear, yet sensitive, style Zita explains:
- All aspects of fertility - from preconception and trying naturally through to assisted conception
- What is involved in the IVF process
- How to prepare your body to increase your chances of conceiving successfully
- The importance of a proactive approach to diet and nutrition
- How complementary therapies, such as acupuncture, can increase your chances of success
Including interviews with leading experts in the field, case histories from patients and Zita's own holistic principles, this is an invaluable guide for the growing number of people who are considering, or have already embarked on, medical intervention to enable them to conceive.