Welcome Back !To keep connected with uslogin with your personal info
Home Medical Medical Monitoring in Anesthesia and Critical Care
Enjoying reading this book?
Monitoring in Anesthesia and Critical Care
by Trikha, Anjan; Singh, Preet Mohinder
4.6 out of 5
AuthorTrikha, Anjan; Singh, Preet Mohinder
PublisherJaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
Synopsis• This book provides coverage of most primitive to most modern monitoring technologies.
• A comprehensive yet concise description of various monitors is included.
• Includes structured text on obstetric critical care.
• Focuses on research-based upcoming monitoring ideas like quantifying pain, sedation, and maternal-fetal safety improvement.
• The book is aptly divided into sections that discuss monitoring technologies of various organ systems like cardiac, respiratory, hematology, and nervous system.
• Other special highlight of the book includes a section on monitoring of metabolic parameters.
• Multispecialty global experts spanning intensive care, anesthesia, medicine, and surgery have enriched the book with clinical practical ideas that targets almost all subspecialties readers.